745 Cruising the Saudi Desert Premium Matte Paper Poster
Pickup currently unavailable
After traveling for thirty hours to reach KSA and visiting countless sites across three other regions/cities, we were exhausted.
Our task was to document the insane development projects to transform the country into the new economic powerhouse of the Middle East. The scale was unlike anything I'd ever seen.
After a few hours of sleep, our local Zahid Cat host picked us up, and we drove about an hour south to what he called a new industrial city.
The landscape was precisely what you think the Middle East looks like—rolling dunes as far as the eye can see, with nothing green in sight. "Camel fences" lined the brand-new highway.
We arrived at the project and parked the car. Excavators and trucks moved in the distance, but we had to cover the rest on foot since we weren't about to air down the tires.
Three brand-new 349 excavators loaded a fleet of 745 haul trucks. Even though I'd seen operations with hundreds of millions of yards to move and thousands of machines by this point, these were the first articulated haul trucks I'd come across.
Every other project used on-road trucks off-road, but because of the non-existent underfoot conditions, they needed the 6X6 action of the 745s.
As the excavators slung sand in all directions, I turned to see a truck crossing the desert alone, as if it were on a mission in Star Wars—the perfect shot.
- The 200 gsm/ 80 lb paper weight makes it durable and long-lasting.
- We use FSC-certified paper or equivalent certifications depending on regional availability. It’s better for the people and the planet.
- Each poster is shipped in robust packaging, ensuring it arrives safe and secure.
- Paper sizes may vary slightly by region. For the US and Canada, the measurement is in inches, while for the rest of the world, it is in centimeters.
- It is printed and shipped on demand. No minimums are required.
Our heavier-weight, white, premium matte paper has a natural, smooth uncoated finish that feels luxurious to the touch.