745 Cruising the Saudi Desert Canvas Print
Pickup currently unavailable
After traveling for thirty hours to reach KSA and visiting countless sites across three other regions/cities, we were exhausted.
Our task was to document the insane development projects to transform the country into the new economic powerhouse of the Middle East. The scale was unlike anything I'd ever seen.
After a few hours of sleep, our local Zahid Cat host picked us up, and we drove about an hour south to what he called a new industrial city.
The landscape was precisely what you think the Middle East looks like—rolling dunes as far as the eye can see, with nothing green in sight. "Camel fences" lined the brand-new highway.
We arrived at the project and parked the car. Excavators and trucks moved in the distance, but we had to cover the rest on foot since we weren't about to air down the tires.
Three brand-new 349 excavators loaded a fleet of 745 haul trucks. Even though I'd seen operations with hundreds of millions of yards to move and thousands of machines by this point, these were the first articulated haul trucks I'd come across.
Every other project used on-road trucks off-road, but because of the non-existent underfoot conditions, they needed the 6X6 action of the 745s.
As the excavators slung sand in all directions, I turned to see a truck crossing the desert alone, as if it were on a mission in Star Wars—the perfect shot.
- Responsibly sourced, FSC-certified wood for long-lasting, high-quality stretcher bars
- Available in thick (approx. 4cm/1.6") option, with hanging hardware included
- Durable coated fabric canvas (300-350gsm/110-130lb cover, 350-400 microns thick)
- Hanging kit included, may vary by country
- Protective packaging and strong boxes for secure shipping
- Sizes in inches for US/Canada, centimeters for the rest of the world
- Printed and shipped on demand, with no minimums required
Discover timeless beauty with our canvas print, featuring enhanced texture for a truly immersive art experience.
Please note: Colored edges are not supported.